Cute costumes. I'm having flashbacks.
Very cute little German couple you two make.
Nice costumes! Is that a flash to the past or what? I remember trying to wear that dress in like sixth grade and hardly being able to breathe.
I'm having flashbacks to when I wore that to a birthday party in 9th grade and felt like an idiot. You look much cuter. And kind of like you're in 9th grade.
and you look like you are 16 going on 17... or maybe 14! :) just kidding--such cuties!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute costumes. I'm having flashbacks.
Very cute little German couple you two make.
Nice costumes! Is that a flash to the past or what? I remember trying to wear that dress in like sixth grade and hardly being able to breathe.
I'm having flashbacks to when I wore that to a birthday party in 9th grade and felt like an idiot. You look much cuter. And kind of like you're in 9th grade.
and you look like you are 16 going on 17... or maybe 14! :) just kidding--such cuties!
Post a Comment