I just found out that I received a $1000 scholarship to go to England this spring on a family history internship for 6 weeks!
Wahoo!!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Good News!
Posted by Kimberly at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just found out that I received a $1000 scholarship to go to England this spring on a family history internship for 6 weeks!
Wahoo!!!
Posted by Kimberly at 12:57 PM
8 comments:
Nice! Now you can buy that statue of Mary!
Way to go, Kim! --Mom
awesome! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats! Extra padding is always welcome where money is concerned.
cheers!! you deserve it
Congratulations!! That's exciting. I'm sure it will be a huge help. :o)
WOW KIM! Look at you! One adventure to the next :)
This proves I am the fount of all wisdom, since I told you it would all work out. What great news.
Post a Comment