BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Goodbye Jordan, Hello Galilee!

About two weeks ago we got back from our trip to Jordan. It was unforgettable! Unfortunately, I have been so swamped with tests, etc. that I haven't had time to do a real blog post. I've been meaning to for . . . well, two weeks now, but I still haven't . . . and we're leaving for Galilee tomorrow. So, you'll have to be patient and check back in another week or two.

Nonetheless, I felt bad to leave without having posted anything at all. So, here's a teaser. Enjoy this picture from Petra and ponder the mystery of what's yet to come!


5 comments:

Linda said...

Petra! The only word is . . . amazing! --Mom

Danielle said...

Cool picture! All right, I'm waiting with bated breath.

Becca said...

nice! post again soon!

janel said...

Quick it with the teasers. I'm jealous.

Hez said...

Time for a new post, that's what I say!