Freedom is mine!
How sweet the air-- how clean the taste!
The quote above is from my most favorite musical of all time (if you don't know what that is, you obviously don't know me well enough), and it just about sums it all up.
I just FINALLY finished all the paperwork on my England research. Yippee!
I'm free! I'm free! I'm free! I'm free! I'm free! I'm free!
Time for all the blogging and the reading and the cake decorating and the playing with nieces and nephews and all the other things I've been putting off for a month.
Let the summer games begin!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Free Free Free!
Posted by Kimberly at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I don't remember that line from Wicked.
I'm so sorry I forgot to proofread your essay! It looked good!
Grr. You mean most of the nieces and nephews. Wish we could celebrate with you here.
Echoing Janel? Is Wicked your favorite Musical? :P Love you!
and for the record I'm in love with your Andrea Bocelli song on your playlist... ethereal and so uplifting... :( I miss singing with you!!! Go to the Beehive house tonight PLEASE!!!! Or next week. I'll bet no one has been in a while. :( text me chica!
Yeah for Les Mis! I'm glad you are finally done, and finally free. :o) On to bigger and better things! Have a wonderful day, and a great week. :o)
Where is that line from? I'm glad you're finally out from under that pressure! Ahh... Now for real livin'!
I, with Danielle, stand offended as not to have the favorite niece mentioned...
But nice work finishing school. Maybe now you can start on some more family history for me. Perfect!
I don't think Micah has been put off for a month, but all the more time with Kimmie the better! Let the fun begin!
Post a Comment