AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Felicitaciones! Congrats! Felicidade! YAYA! Por fin! :) Your ring is a beaut! Nice pick. With the ring and the boy. :)
Soon there'll be 9 ladies (and gents) dancing (6 sisters, Mom & Dad & Richard)! Congrats!
I'm soooo excited for you Kim!!! Ahhhh sooo happy!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your ring is so pretty... and your man is so great. I can't wait for you two. And I bet you had a lot of cute pictures to choose from for this post!
Where is the ring engagement shirt?
Congratulations Kim!!
It started to seem inevitable, but I'm glad to finally see it done. Congratulations!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Felicitaciones! Congrats! Felicidade! YAYA! Por fin! :) Your ring is a beaut! Nice pick. With the ring and the boy. :)
Soon there'll be 9 ladies (and gents) dancing (6 sisters, Mom & Dad & Richard)! Congrats!
I'm soooo excited for you Kim!!! Ahhhh sooo happy!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your ring is so pretty... and your man is so great. I can't wait for you two. And I bet you had a lot of cute pictures to choose from for this post!
Where is the ring engagement shirt?
Congratulations Kim!!
It started to seem inevitable, but I'm glad to finally see it done. Congratulations!
Post a Comment