Here's how we celebrated St. Patrick's Day in the Fields household:
Green Eggs and Ham
St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes (sorry they picture is blurry-- I didn't realize it was until I had already given away half the cupcakes).
A cute leprechaun who we all know and love left me this set of clues to his pot of gold:
(P.S. There were chocolates on all of the clues to begin with, but I didn't think to snap a picture until I had already tested a few to make sure they were acceptable.)
We hope you had as fun a day as we did! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
6 comments:
Wow, don't tell my kids but they DIDN'T have as fun a St Patrick's Day as you! What I want to know is if the milk was also green.
what a thoughtful hubbie. looks very cute. Amy definitely didn't get as good of treatment by me. but we did have green milk...
sweetness! and you guys don't even have kids--imagine the fun THEY'LL have on these usually-less-cool-holidays!!
Wow! You should definitely feel well celebrated Kim! And lucky Spencer to get your meat pie dinner with leprochaun cupcakes!
Speaking of Dove, Sage's primary teacher brought her class licorice last week, and Sage politely declined. The teacher asked what kind of candy she did like, and she told her Dove dark chocolate. This week the teacher gave her her own bar of Dove dark chocolate!!!
aw. cutie spencer. you celebrated 100x and 100% more than we did, which was not at all. Except I did wear green socks. Way to be festive!
Post a Comment