I was going through old blog posts this afternoon and I discovered this gem that I forgot to ever post:
I was just sitting here and suddenly I remembered how Rich (my little brother) used to run around when he was about four years old, saying "Love Conquers All!" at random moments. He had watched a lot of Robin Hood and Lady Cluck says it after Robin rescues Maid Marian from evil Prince John. I'm not sure why he picked that particular phrase, or why it came to mind today, but it sure gave me a good laugh!
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Random Memory
Posted by Kimberly at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ha! I remember when he used to do that but haven't thought of it forever!
I'd forgotten all about that, but just hearing you recall it makes me laugh again! He was so darned cute as he marched along voicing that declaration!
You are good at remembering random details like that--and then turning them into a story for my kids. I can't come near your memory for stories. My kids need more Auntie Kim
Last week Eliza came home from school and reported that "Seals have blubber" and I burst into laughter. I couldn't help myself.
HAHAHA! I love that little Richie memory too.
Post a Comment