BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 26, 2007

Monkey Business


Why are practical jokes so much fun? I never can seem to get tired of them (as long as they're not the really mean kind). Case in point:

Today at work I was at the desk when I noticed that one of my co-workers had left his facebook account up at the desk. First of all, he wasn't supposed to be using facebook at work. Secondly, that's pretty risky leaving your account open where anyone can get into it . . .

I think you can guess what happened next.

Suffice it to say that the next time my co-worker opened his account, he was more than a little surprised to see that he had a new profile picture. Instead of the usual self-portrait, someone had posted a picture of a monkey.

Luckily I didn't get in trouble for changing the picture. My boss even agreed that it was a better picture than the one my co-worker had chosen for himself, and suggested that next time I find facebook open at work, I should change his password as well.

What better way to end the week than a little monkey business?

4 comments:

Danielle said...

That is so noddy!!! You better try it with Dad's work computer. He always leaves that one temptingly open (so how can you resist the perfect opportunity to send him an email from himself? I never can)

janel said...

I've been wondering why Mark's facebook profile picture is of a cat, and now I know: Kim's the practical jokster at work! Actually, come to think of it, maybe Mark did that himself. I mean "myheroscranz@yahoo.com."

Linda said...

A-ha! You're letting your true character shine through! Now they know they have to be on their guard! --Mom

Becca said...

what a stinker you are--changing pictures, hacking passwords, pretty soon you'll be robbing banks, and then who'll bail you out? not your coworker...