BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Pizza and PDA

The other day some friends invited me to come with them to Brick Oven and get pizza. A pretty harmless scenario . . . or so I thought! But, as the waitress sat us in our table, I noticed I was directly facing a couple in a booth. They were both sitting on the same side, which I thought was a little strange, but people do strange things some times. I joined in some conversation and forgot about the couple in the booth until I absentmindedly glanced over a few minutes later. They were kissing in the middle of Brick Oven! Honestly, who picks Brick Oven for their make-out site? I know this is BYU, but there are still some rules to protecting innocent eyes. And #1 should be "No Making Out in Restaurants!" Unfortunately this couple hadn't learned rule #1 yet. To my great amusement, after we started snickering, the guy turned around and scanned the room, like he was checking to see if anyone was watching. What does he think everyone else is going to think? It's not like slobbering on each other in public is exactly inconspicuous! But, apparently exchanging germs in plain view of the world is more important than enjoying a good meal. Maybe next time we can reserve the banquet room-- I'd like my pizza without PDA on the side, please!

5 comments:

janel said...

Are you just jealous because you haven't had your special moment at Brick Oven yet? No, you're right. That's gross. Maybe next time you could slip them a paper with two words: squaw peak.

Linda said...

Maybe they should include the options along with "smoking or non-smoking" "PDA or no-PDA?" --Mom

Suzy said...

Or maybe exchanging germs in plain view of the world IS their idea of enjoying a good meal!

BLEGH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Will you make out with me???

krista said...

But I kind of like PDA... especially if I get the Brick Oven food for free.