BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Twenty Truths and a Lie

Over the past few days, I decided to keep track of all the crazy adventures I've been having.

See if you can guess which of these I did NOT do.

1. Walked over 14 miles in the last 3 days

2. Tried carrot and coriander soup (I’ll have to remember that one for Scattegories!)

3. Told the Joseph Smith story at a train station

4. Washed 2 loads of laundry by hand

5. Saw Hitler’s desk

6. Saw Buckingham palace

7. Walked 2 miles to the nearest laundromat, only to find out it had been shut down

8. Got lost too many times to count

9. Locked myself out of my room twice in one night

10. Gave out 5 pass-along cards and a Book of Mormon

11. Accidentally tried to get in the driver’s seat in a taxi (darn British cars!)

12. Found one of our ancestors' graves-- in the middle of a bush!

13. Watched the Sound of Music at least twice—all the way through

14. Walked at least 45 minutes to satisfy a craving for a Magnum bar

15. Stayed in 4 B&Bs in 4 different towns

16. Rode a train, subway, double-decker bus, and car.

17. Spent 4 hours unsuccessfully trying to find the nearest LDS church

18. Ate dinner in a pub . . . by myself . . . on a Saturday night . . . and lived to tell the tale

19. Saw a whole ceiling made of alcohol bottles

20. Got the two biggest blisters I’ve ever had in my life

21. Had coins of 3 different currencies on my nightstand

Stay tuned to find out what I've really been up to (and to see more pictures of my adventures).


4 comments:

Chris said...

My guess is number 7. It's all kilometers over there.

I love the little bridge in the picture, too. I am glad you are having such a great time in Britain.

Don't scare any more taxi drivers.

Linda said...

It sounds like you're having many adventures and "firsts." I want to know which Criddle ended up in the bushes? --Mom

Danielle said...

Wow! I have no idea which one is false. I can't believe the crazy stuff you're doing over there! We can't wait till it's time for you to come home!

krista said...

My favorite is that you tried to get in the driver's side. Can you imagine what he must have been thinking? I wish I had been there to have a good chuckle.