BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Galilee Part I

I bet you thought I wasn't going to post again before England, didn't you?
Guess again.
I am posting to celebrate that I am almost packed (and you would not believe how much I managed to cram into the suitcase that is not going to England with me)! Also, I'm celebrating that I actually have a plane ticket tomorrow. And it only took 30 minutes of searching web pages, wading through unintelligible Hebrew phone menus, and multiple failed calls to England. (I have now decided that airlines are second only to cell phone companies in the running for worst customer service ever.)
Anyway, enough rambling. Enjoy some Galilee pictures and stay posted for more updates on my adventures in England!
An old Roman Aqueduct
Caesaria Maritima-- a port city on the coast of the Mediterranean. It was expanded by Herod the Great, and was the location where Paul "almost" persuaded King Agrippa to become Christian.
Capernum-- a town in Galilee where Jesus performed many of his miracles.
Can you find me in this picture?
A giant pineapple!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is jealousy one of the sins that God hates? Just wondering....

Becca said...

wowie! why didn't you take the pina home as a carryon? capernaum looks so pretty!

janel said...

Nice profile picture! And who had to lug your suitcase back? I hope they didn't tell the Israeli airlines that they didn't pack it!

Danielle said...

You don't have to take the pina home as carry on, since you can get them all over in Las Vegas. If I plant one in my yard, will you come visit me?

Linda said...

Sweet! Based on the details I know about your flight, ticket, etc., I'm SO glad to know you made it! I'm anxious to hear more. --Mom