I feel homesick and I just arrived home 8 1/2 hours ago! What a great collection of experiences...and I know you have hundreds more you could have posted! --Mom
Awesome pictures. Let's all go back soon--maybe when Dad's bank account recovers!
nice. and you remembered to put on my favorite song, too. good luck in england!
Sad... except that soon you can come home and take pictures of kids who are related to you!
you've got some great pics Kim!!! I expect many more from England!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I feel homesick and I just arrived home 8 1/2 hours ago! What a great collection of experiences...and I know you have hundreds more you could have posted! --Mom
Awesome pictures. Let's all go back soon--maybe when Dad's bank account recovers!
nice. and you remembered to put on my favorite song, too. good luck in england!
Sad... except that soon you can come home and take pictures of kids who are related to you!
you've got some great pics Kim!!! I expect many more from England!!!
Post a Comment