The bungalows we stayed at in Galilee (yes, that is the Sea of Galilee directly behind it.)
Sunset on the Sea of Galilee
These feathered friends decided to nest directly above Mom and Dad's door in Galilee.
Cute, except that they proceeded to dive-bomb at me every time I came over!
That's Christmas card material if I ever saw one!
The view from a hike we took in the Golan.
The waterfall we hiked to.
A little cold there, Dad?
Mt. of Beatitudes-- one of my all-time favorite places in Galilee and the Holy Land.
Supposedly this is the hill where Christ cast the devils out of the man, and they entered the swine.
The market in Nazareth. The Old City market iin Jerusalem looks a lot like this, but with WAY more people bustling around.
3 comments:
Nice walk down memory lane. I'm having flashbacks big time! --Mom
Those cute pictures of Mom and Dad are my favorites. Nice photos.
Post a Comment